Sunday, April 18, 2010

A pregnant woman has cravings and today I craved Snickers candy bar. Mmmmm yum. So this dessert goes out to me, sorry (again) dear hubby of mine. I happened to have Snickers already stored and packaged away... so I was in search of finding a good recipe that includes Snickers candy bar. It's called "Snickers Bar Brownies."

Snickers Bar Brownies
1 chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 bag Snickers candy bar

Mix cake mix with butter and sweet. milk. Spread half of batter on 9 by 13 pan and bake for 10 min at 350. Slice Snickers and place on top of crust. With remaining batter, crumble or place (do not spread) on top of snickers. It will even itself out, once baked. Bake again at 350 for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Liane's Review
    7 out of 10! This dessert got eaten up by my husband and the other dinner guests. It must be good then! I liked it too. The guests couldn't quite tell what was in the brownies. (A snickers surprise attack!) I used 5 candy bars and I think I might add one more to the next batch. And YES I will make this again. Easy too!!!

    ReplyDelete